Terms of Service
- Eligibility. Use of the Service is void where prohibited. The Service is for users of all ages. For children under 13, ILMC requires parental consent and offers a limited feature set and website experience that removes certain social features. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Your ILMC Account and Data. If you create an account on the Service, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and data, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must notify ILMC immediately of any unauthorized uses of your data, your account or any other breaches of security. ILMC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. ILMC may from time to time set storage limits for your data, or take any other measures it considers appropriate to manage the Service. ILMC may also from time to time change its policies on offering commercial content or displaying advertising, and may do this without notice.
- Refunds. All purchases on the Service are Non-Refundable unless noted in their description
- Responsibility of Service Visitors. ILMC has not reviewed, and cannot review, all Content posted to the Service, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Service, ILMC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material posted thereon, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive material. The Service may contain material that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as Content in which technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors may be present. The Service may also contain material that violates or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or of which the downloading, copying or use may be subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. ILMC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Service, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted thereon.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the Content, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which ILMC links, and which link to ILMC. ILMC does not have any control over those third party websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their content or your use thereof. By linking to a third party website or webpage, ILMC does not represent or imply that it endorses that website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive material. ILMC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of third party websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As ILMC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ILMC violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify ILMC in accordance with ILMC's Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. ILMC will respond to all such notices, including by removing the infringing Content or disabling all links to the infringing Content, as required or appropriate. In the case of a visitor who may infringe, once or repeatedly, the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of ILMC or others, ILMC may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to, or use of, the Service. In the case of such termination, ILMC will be under no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to ILMC.
- Trademarks. ILMC, ILMC, Ironlegacymc.com, the ILMC logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with ILMC, or the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of ILMC or ILMC's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any ILMC or third-party trademarks. Audio files and software may not be sold or redistributed, or offered as a service to others.
- Changes. The Service, including without limitation all content there available and these Terms of Service, may be changed at the sole discretion of ILMC and without notice. You are bound by any such updates or changes, including but not limited to those affecting these Terms of Service, and as such, you should periodically review these Terms of Service.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ILMC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from your use of the Service, including but not limited to, any violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms of Service.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between ILMC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of ILMC, or by the posting by ILMC of a revised version. Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, these Terms of Service and any access to or use of the Service will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of these Terms of Service or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under these Terms of Service to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms. ILMC may assign its rights under these Terms of Service without condition. These Terms of Service will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.